The new iMac desktop experience is more immersive than ever before. The Retina display is at its brightest, lighting up with 500 nits and one billion colors.
And performance and productivity are at an all-time high with ultrafast processors, powerful graphics technologies across the line, and blazing fast
connectivity. It’s a powerful new take on the all-in-one desktop loved by pros and consumers alike – and a vibrant new way to take it all in.
Blazing fast, Versatile Connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports bring charging, data transfer, and video out through a single connector
- Thunderbolt 3 delivers up to twice the data transfer speed (up to 40Gbps) and twice the video bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2
- Four USB 3 ports, SDXC, Ethernet port, and a headphone jack are standard
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and
- One 5120‑by‑2880 (5K) external display at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors
- or Two 3840-by-2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors
- or Two 4096‑by‑2304 (4K) external displays at 60Hz with support for millions of colors
- 4.2GHz quad-core Intel 7th-Generation Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz)
- 2TB Fusion Drive, 64GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM
- Radeon Pro 575 with 4GB of VRAM
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- Magic Mouse 2, Magic Keyboard – rechargeable (English) & Power cord